Subject: Re: money=creativity?
From: [email-masked] (Fernando Martins)
To: Multiple recipients of list <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 21 Apr 1996 13:26:58 -0700

>> I think this "non-creative" client is in the minority.

>Yes, however, the client with "no taste" is in the majority! :)

What about both?! :) I have a client that wants me to do his logo exactly as
he thought about it, but he didn't made any script as a reference, so I picked
up what he said and did a nice little thing (small $500 stuff).

When I showed it to him, he didn't like it because it was not what he had
pictured in his mind. I'm doing it for the second time, but I have the feeling
that he will still not like it, because I think he just wants it in this
straight-forward manner, dull old style.

Yes, I know, 'give the client exactly what he wants'! OK, but what does he
want?! I can't make it any more boring than it is!!!

__________________________________________________________________________
        __ _ _
       /_ /|/|          2D and 3D Animation / Special Effects
      /  /   |         http://homepage.esoterica.pt/~fmartins/
      Graphics               (sorry, no english yet...)
       Wizard!                 [email-masked]